Which group of people are more likely to accept the new Chinese style?
In fact, compared with the traditional Chinese style, the new Chinese style is not completely retro Ming and Qing Dynasties, but through the combination of modern elements and traditional elements, on the one hand, it expresses the pursuit of the elegant and implicit Oriental spirit, and on the other hand, it enables the traditional art to be properly reflected in life based on the aesthetic needs of modern people, To put it bluntly, the traditional art left by our ancestors is packaged with a coat with modern flavor. It looks easier to integrate into modern culture and is more convenient for modern life. So in this way, the new Chinese style is actually more likely to be accepted by people who are more stable and prefer Chinese traditional culture, most of whom are Chinese new year people.
What is new about the new Chinese style compared with the traditional Chinese style?
After years of precipitation and the baptism of history, the charm of Chinese style still exudes charming charm in tranquility. However, in interior design, the cultural connotation of Chinese style is not only a form of expression, but also a layer of unchanging antiquity. It can be changeable and has different lasting appeal in different people's eyes. The style continues the concept of home accessories in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, refines the classical elements, simplifies and enriches them, makes the furniture more concise and beautiful, breaks the traditional Chinese spatial layout of cultural ideas such as hierarchy, dignity and inferiority, and makes the spatial color matching more relaxed and natural.
The traditional Chinese style has changed with the times. Under the influence of modern design style, the new Chinese style has been formed in order to meet the use habits and functional needs of modern people. In fact, this is a return of traditional culture. These "new" are a kind of interpretation of traditional culture by using new materials and new forms, which are manifested in the use of new materials to mix and match new visual experience, and the use of traditional soft decorations to decorate, etc. But this is not a stack of elements, but a harmonious integration of modern and traditional elements through the cognition of traditional culture.
Although the traditional new Chinese style furniture is mainly made of wood materials, the colors are mostly imitation rosewood and red sandalwood. The wall can fall to the ground in four white, or you can choose to match the beige, beige or sand color of the dark brown furniture. The most representative furniture are tea table, floor lamp, armchair, window lattice, screen and moon door.
What elements are needed to create a new Chinese style?
(1) Add Chinese partition
Taking Suzhou gardens as an example, the Chinese style pays attention to the sense of hierarchy of space. Rockery stone walls are generally used as partitions at the entrance or where the line of sight needs to be isolated. In the case of indoor space, Chinese screens or window frames, Chinese wooden doors, craft partitions, and simplified Chinese "Bogu shelves" are used to show the beauty of the hierarchy of Chinese home through this new separation method. The architectural components in traditional residences, such as window lattice, brick carving and door pier, are often decorated locally to enrich the overall space.
(2) Furniture with simple lines
New Chinese style furniture can be matched with classical furniture or modern furniture. The accessories are mainly Ming style furniture with simple lines, which is relatively simple, reflecting the living requirements of modern people to pursue a simple life, making the "new Chinese style" more practical and modern.
(3) Use classic colors
In the rooms with the new Chinese style as the keynote, through the use of color matching skills, the rooms not only inherit the Chinese ancient style, but also retain the modern urban atmosphere.
(4) Rich Chinese soft clothing
It can also be equipped with some accessories, such as porcelain, pottery, Chinese window decorations, calligraphy and painting, and Chinese classical articles with certain meanings. It brings rich visual effects to the space to show the eternal beauty of Chinese traditional art.
What aspects should we pay attention to in building a Chinese style bedroom?
In fact, the new Chinese style is not a large-scale use of Chinese goods. As long as we give full play to the appropriateness of various building materials, even if we use modern building materials such as glass and metal, or just use Chinese elements for decoration, it mainly plays the role of finishing point, and can also show the modern Chinese style. And when decorating, we should take the living needs of modern people as the starting point, so that the new Chinese style designed will be a mature work.
Designers show you elegant new Chinese cases
The designer introduced the new Chinese style into the design. Using simple writing style, combined with simple Chinese style series of soft clothing as the main design element, it combines modern and traditional elements to create a new Chinese style with traditional charm based on the aesthetic needs of modern people, so that the traditional art can be properly embodied in modern life, presenting a tasteful home life that runs through China and the west, integrates the past and the present, and is full of mansion style.
Space should be orderly, coordinated and unified
Highlight: local decoration uses new Chinese elements, which greatly enriches the space
In terms of spatial planning, the reasonable, coordinated and unified spatial layout not only reflects the living habits and hobbies of the owners, but also leads the owners to experience the home lifestyle full of mansion style. If the dining area is close to the kitchen, it is convenient for dining and serving; The reception hall is equipped with square wooden frame sofas, and the whole space is planned neatly and harmoniously in an instant.
Although there is no obvious distinction in the separation of major functional areas, it gives a clear impression in terms of visual effects. At the same time, the decorative style of each functional area ensures that it is consistent with the tone of the whole area. For example, in the transition of functional areas such as dining area and reception hall, the designer uses the same material and unified color for the floor decoration of the living room, and uses different laying directions, soft decoration, ceiling, etc. to separate the space. There is no sudden feeling, it is very gentle, and the space is in order. In this way, it can not only be unified as a whole, reflect the overall coordination, but also achieve the purpose of separating functional areas.
Color creates lasting appeal space lighting layout sets off atmosphere
Highlight: learning color matching is the top priority
The layout of color and lighting is the main means to reflect the artistic aesthetic and personality characteristics of the host. In the space color of this set of model room, the designer selects the white wall with oak furniture to set off the cultural heritage through the thick color contrast, which is simple and natural. For example, the cinnabar red tone in the living room is not a stack of pure elements, but a combination of modern geometric elements and traditional elements to form a beautiful atmosphere through the understanding of traditional culture.
In terms of lighting layout, designers of functional areas such as living rooms and bedrooms adopt natural ventilation to move the natural fresh air into the living room, and then cooperate with the central key light source and surrounding auxiliary light sources. If the living room during the day is dominated by natural lighting, try to introduce natural light into the room; At night, artificial lighting such as decorative chandeliers will be used to increase the level of space and set off the atmosphere. The light source layout of the study takes functional lighting as the main consideration. In order to avoid eye fatigue caused by long-time reading, the designer adopts lamps with color closer to the soft sunlight in the morning, non flickering and stable light source, which can effectively dissipate heat, so as to reduce the visual burden.
There is a sense of modern fashion in the tradition
Highlights: new Chinese furniture is generally heavy in color and has a strong aroma of books
The success of a set of cases is inseparable from the collocation of furniture. This set of new Chinese model is very consistent with the whole interior design style in the selection of furniture. The furniture designed by Mr. Liang Zhitian seems to be the protagonist in this new Chinese style interior design. At the same time, the designer reduced the "proportion" of decoration to the lowest point. The white walls, dark carpets and simple and practical decoration also set off the aesthetic feeling of furniture.
(1) The comfortable sofa, the antique single chair, the tea table designed with Taiji yin-yang deficiency and reality, and the corner table containing the design essence of the front column and back door in ancient Chinese architecture constitute a stable and quiet living space. The changeable combination and free combination fully express the modern people's pursuit of excellence and flexible living ideal.
(2) The dining table follows the Chinese architectural concept that always pays attention to stability, which reflects the Chinese heritage of paying attention to the stable foundation, and there is no lack of the style of big house and big family. The dining chair uses the comb structure made of fine hand-made nest, which reflects its uniqueness.
(3) In the elegant and exquisite study, the radian details of the eaves of the mansion are embodied in the base of the bookshelf, adding infinite vitality and gentle beauty to the straight lines; The new metal door handle and lock design at the handle bring a touch of metal texture, which not only reminds people of the moment when opening the ancient door, but also has a unique charm and modern fashion sense.
Soft decoration highlights can add a lot of color to the whole
At first glance, this set of cases is rich in ink and color, showing the depth of Chinese style in the design. In fact, on closer inspection, I have introduced unique elements in the handling of many details, making the space look more rich and full.
(1) On the soft ornaments, for example, the lively plants give people a fresh and natural feeling; The ingenious use of fabric products makes the overall space of the living room vivid in color, playing the role of the finishing touch; Looking at the bedroom, I choose magpies representing good luck, peonies symbolizing wealth, and orchids known as "gentlemen in flowers" to introduce the scenery outside the window into the room, creating a simple but gorgeous aristocratic atmosphere. In fact, the unique soft decoration should not only meet the environmental requirements of the functional area, but also reflect the owner's personality and ideas, and become an indispensable ornament for the space.
(2) The furniture and partitions of the living room all use the traditional dark color system. In order not to make the space too heavy and affect the visual effect, light color floor tiles are specially selected to make the home more humanized. The cut-out cinnabar partition is a highlight of the whole living room. On the one hand, the lattice maintains the traditional ancient charm of the space, and on the other hand, the cut-out shape also increases the transparency and brightness of the space.
(3) There are two highlights in the design of the restaurant: first, from the kitchen into the restaurant, a hollowed out screen is placed as a partition, reflecting the Oriental implication and full of mystery. The second is the skillful use of materials. The ground and wall are decorated with stones, which reflects the modern sense of fashion in the new Chinese style.
Entering the restaurant from the kitchen, a hollow screen is placed as a partition, which reflects the implication of the East and is full of mystery. The owner of the house is a middle-aged man, so the tradition of soft fitting is more traditional. In fact, this screen can not only be a partition, but also make a fire for rendering the overall Oriental Chinese style.
The exquisite study creates the elegant and gentle beauty of the space, and there is no lack of modern fashion sense. On weekdays, reading books and drinking tea, life is still very beautiful, because designers are good at using elements with deep heritage to create a quiet and elegant environment.
The bedroom is fresh and natural. As the owner and his wife usually work in foreign companies, they are under great pressure, so they often suffer from insomnia, and the sleep quality is particularly poor. Therefore, the designer selects magpies representing good luck, peonies symbolizing wealth As well as the orchid, which is known as the "gentleman in the flower", introduces the scenery outside the window into the room, creating a very quiet and comfortable sleeping space relative to the living room, which is simple but gorgeous. Sleeping in such a fresh and elegant environment, even if it can not solve the problem of insomnia, at least it can make sleeping no longer difficult.
The stable and quiet living space is composed of a huge blooming picture of flowers, a comfortable sofa, an antique single chair, a tea table designed with Taiji yin-yang deficiency and reality, and a corner table containing the design essence of the front column and back door in ancient Chinese architecture.